Tax in Denmark

Before you start working in Denmark, you must obtain a tax card from SKAT (The Danish Tax Authorities).

Whether you live and work permantly in Hjørring Municipality, you work here as a cross-border commuter (and live in your home country), or you are here as a student with a part-time job, you must apply for a tax card. 

How to obtain a Tax card

Tax in Denmark - An Introduction for new Citizens