International Citizen Service

Get off to a good start in Denmark – all the service you need in one place

There are many things to do when you arrive in Denmark as a foreign employee or job seeker. The contact with the Danish authorities must therefore be as easy as possible for the foreign employee or job seeker and for the Danish companies that employ foreign employees.

At International Citizen Service foreign employees or job seekers can apply for and get a registration certificate for EU citizens and non EU citizens can apply for a residence permit and get a tax card.

All the authorities a foreign employee typically needs to contact are represented at International Citizen Service in Aalborg. As a citzen in Hjørring Municipality you do however need to contact your local Citizens Service in order to have a CPR-number issued.

Further information about International Citizens Service here.